Thursday, April 5, 2007

Temptations


To spend money.
A catalog for comfortable shoes. (Can I buy the pretty feet too?)
The commercials on Live365. They would go away if I paid a monthly fee. (I only recently downgraded - and no, I don't listen often enough to make it worth the money. Oh, I don't have the money anyways.)
I'm trying to figure out the hairdresser's pricing. There is an on-line menu.
I have no idea what they are talking about. I am certain of who I want to cut my hair, because a woman I work with gets her hair cut there and her style is exactly what I'm looking for. But I don't have money for ANY extras. I could simply tell her my situation. But do I want to put my financial welfare in the hands of a woman holding very sharp objects?

... later. The haircut was priced right and it turned out great, don't you agree?




No comments: